Tropical Rated Glass Door Bar Fridge made especially for outdoor alfresco areas in Australia. Unit has triple LOW E glazed door with lock, we designed shelving structure to allow 5 x height of 375ml cans, so it can fit over 100 inside. Perfect for that little outdoor barbie area or shed environment for a few spare cool bevvies in times of need. Fine for indoor use too of course.
Some main features are;
- Fridge Size: W: 470mm x D: 500mm x H: 850mm
- Inner: W: 375mm x D: 355mm x H: 730mm
- Inner step 220mm in and 200mm high.
- Triple LOW E glazed door for proven tropical 38°C operation (sub-tropical ST rated), helps prevent condensation.
- Special quiet fan fitted.
- Door is lockable and 'self-closing'.
- All 304 stainless steel door with bar handle looks stylish, unit is RIGHT HAND HINGED, left hinged version available, model HUS-SC88L-SS, *Just add in comments on checkout if you want left hinged.
- Handle is 45 mm deep (so total depth 545 mm).
- Pressed black metal finish designed to withstand perishing whilst being in open air.
- Manual 'time' operated defrost for disbursement of ice build up (25min every 6 hours).
- Interior fan circulates air well to ensure 'even' temperatures throughout.
- Tested over 24 hrs the unit cycled between 0°C > +5°C throughout, holding drinks under 3°C easy (see attachments page for download).
- Rear wire condenser.
- White LED strip lights down both sides of inner door make it light up and look fantastic, these can be turned off.
- 4 x HD chromed 'self locking no topple' shelves with 30 x bars wide and 3 deep to ensure no sagging when heavy loads on shelf. Large shelf size is W: 390mm x D: 340mm, there is 1 x small half shelf at W: 390mm x D: 215mm.
- 12 x adjustable shelf slots for plenty of drink variation opportunities.
- 4 x fully adjustable feet.
- Designed to fit 5 x layers of cans high, meaning over 100 x 375ml cans can fit, that is truly a champion design effort.
- Switch for light and temperature adjustment inside for easy access.
- Excellent special 'Drop Ship' packaging designed so that your fridge is safe in courier travels.
- Brilliant performance inside with even temperature.
- Quality compressor www.donper.com.
- 2 Years parts and labour, we come to you, real warranty, not 'Back To Base', 'RTD' or 'Parts Only'.
- Building In? If you want to build under a bench please allow min 30mm each side and 100mm rear, we can help with other installation options if you want it tighter at sides.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Noctua Silent and Quiet Fans
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- Chinese Reliable Transformer