Alfresco beer and wine glass door fridge combination, the "RHINO" "GREEN SENSE PLUS", Eco Friendly, Energy Saving industrial type for heavy usage and reliability outdoors.
Units have taken 3 years to develop and are fast becomming the benchmark on Australian market. Units encompass the best brand name parts available in the world, the best engineers and a long standing manufacturer, to bring to Australia the most economical well performed glass door bar fridge range on the market.
- This combination is 2 fridges side by side: Each fridge W: 600mm x D: 520mm x H: 840mm.
- Total Size: W: 1200mm x D: 500mm x H: 840mm (also available in 865mm high) (allow minimum 1220mm in cavity to allow door swing).
- Industrial build for heavy duty applications, especially Alfresco areas and busy pubs and clubs, units are IP34 rated so are a proper outdoor rated product, no other fridges on our market have this officially tested.
- Awarded by Heineken "Most valuable Ozone Friendly Supplier" and "Most Energy Efficient Units In Their Class In The World".
- Rhino GSP units have been accredited by Greenpeace as a leader in refrigeration technologies that reduce ozone depletion.
- Testing done at TUV Rheinland laboratory's, these rated the most energy efficient units within their class in the world.
- Power Consumption: 0.92 KWh/24h per fridge (even lower in ECO mode, its only $100 a year). Some of our previous models draw up to 2.7KWh/24Hrs, these are 3 times cheaper to run, see energy consumption details on downloads tab.
- Db (Decibal rating 50), commercial grade fridge, you can hear these running. If going inside, we can do special quiet fan upgrade for extra cost.
- Chills to 2ºC with ease in 40ºC+ heat.
- Industrial style for harsh applications, great pub or outdoor bar fridge.
- Specially designed to be placed inside cabinets 100%, front venting units so no ventilation needed.
- Automatic defrost with self evaporating drip tray system.
- Double glazed, tempered, self closing, lockable doors.
- High capacity adjustable 'no topple' shelves hold 104kg each.
- All fans are from Germany's best manufacturer, EBM, utilizing the 'EC range' that run 70% cheaper than other fans.
- Quality Embraco compressor from Spain runs 25% cheaper using R600A refrigerant (100% ozone friendly).
- Automatic "Carel" eco controller from Italy has two modes, one for extra cold drinks when needed to operate at a premium and 'Eco' mode for periods of non usage to save plenty of power.
- Patented air flow system allows unit to quickly get to temperature, saving run times, energy consumption and protecting all working parts to extend life of the fridge.
- Double LOW E glass panels can handle up to 77% humidity in 40ºC and 73% in 30ºC with no condensation (no water on your hard wood floors).
- 100% Ozone friendly CYCLOPENTANE foaming.
- LED lighting (energy saving) for full illumination inside.
- Allow 5-10mm Shadowline when building into cabinetry.
- Handle protrudes 45mm extra than depth of 500mm.
- 12 x shelf adjustments are 25mm apart.
- Step in fridge is 210mm in, 200mm high and 150mm deep.
- Special wavy wine bottle shelves supplied.
See more visit: www.greensenseplus.com.au
A great product from one of the worlds leading refrigeration specialists. "STAYCOLD" in the UK, is our official manufacturing partner. Staycold supply products under licence for some of the worlds biggest brands including, HEINEKEN, CARLSBERG, FOSTERS and more! Quality is excellent. www.staycold.co.uk
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor (commercial, pub, hospitality)
- Indoor (Unit is either 'already quiet' OR there MAY be quiet fan upgrade available, ask staff.
- Outdoor (alfresco or commercial)
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Danish Danfoss ECO Controller
- Embraco ECO Compressor runs 25% Cheaper
- EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper
- Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)