Shipping Returns Policy
Delivery is via courier and cannot be to a Post Office Box. All deliveries are sent with registered couriers who on most occasions need to obtain a signature at time of delivery. Under some special circumstances, with client’s approval, items can be left in nominated location at the place of delivery. *Please also note that for security reasons, shipping address cannot be changed once item(s) has been shipped unless you make contact with us directly.
Items can only be delivered to clients door step, the delivery service does not allow for products to be taken inside, unpacked or packaging taken away. Ask about specialized delivery options.
Like most retailers that provide delivery services, an E-Marketplace website like ours can only guarantee the delivery of items to the shipping address as specified by our customers. It is the responsibility of the customers to evaluate and decide if their shipping address is suitable for product to be delivered via courier, with regards to flights of stairs, steep driveways and busy metro areas, consideration for courier is needed. We will not cover any extra costs incurred for these deliveries if no prior arrangements are made by the client. If you require units to be taken up or down flights of stairs or taken inside your premises you must arrange prior and pay the extra costs involved.
Note: We currently ship within Australia, NZ, Hong Kong, Bali and Singapore, other locations are possible upon request.
Aquarange will not be held responsible for any item reported missing once the item has been successfully delivered to the specified shipping address, even if client has authorized delivery while away from premises.
To assist us with processing your order, please provide your landline number as well as a mobile number.
* Deliveries will ship from one of our warehouses within 48hrs of receiving funds.
For delivery to major States, Territory cities and their surrounding areas, please allow 3-5 working days from date of clearance of payment. For delivery to more remote or rural areas, please allow a further 1-2 days.
If there is going to be a delay for any reason we will contact you by email or telephone, we will send you consignment Note details once unit shipped along with the contact number to ring carrier if needed.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
1. The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All claims for credit, shortages and/or damages must be placed within fourteen days of receipt of merchandise. Our unique return policy means that if the client has made the wrong decision in regard to size, noise, suitability or aesthetics they can get a refund on the purchase price (not including freight and re stocking fees). An error will only cost you a small amount considering the usual alternative most companies offer of no return or refund.
3. All returned merchandise must be received by Aquarange in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
1. The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective or damaged.
2. Return shipments to Aquarange, we will tell you details as needed.
3. Indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package and attach a copy of purchase invoice.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE:
1. Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
2. The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All refunds are applied to the individual customer account unless otherwise specified.
4. Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment; we will need that information again as it is not kept in our data base
5. In the case where client wants to return the unit (not suitable or no longer needed) and it is agreed by Aquarange to do so, the client must cover costs of return as well as the initial delivery and a re-stocking fee of 10% the purchase value of the item, the refund will only be based on the product cost.
6. In the event of a unit failing within the warranty period, Aquarange has the choice to refund/replace or repair, totally at our discretion. It is usually always the best alternative to suit the client.
EXCHANGE POLICY DOCUMENT IN FULL, PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS.
It is a requirement that all of the packaging that arrives with your replacement unit is re-used for the item being returned.
Please ensure that the original unit is emptied, dried and cleaned thoroughly prior to collection.
When your replacement unit arrives please follow the steps on A4 sheet supplied with the unit.
*DO NOT LIFT FRIDGES OR FREEZERS BY THE DOOR OR BY THEIR HANDLES.
* Remove the thin plastic bag from the fridge to re-use on the unit you intend to return. Remove the new manual, keys, and spare parts – and place them inside the unit that you are going to return unless it is different model to original.
*Re-pack the unit you intend to return in reverse. Use a small amount of sticky-tape over the original tape at each corner to secure the foam in place. Place the foam lid back on top of the unit and then replace the cardboard lid. Place the packing straps back over the lid. Tip - ensure that each strap is close to the sides at the bottom of the box, and then with steady but firm pressure, slide each strap back over the top of the box.
Call us as soon as this task is done (1300 691581). We will immediately arrange for a courier to collect the unit. You will be advised in a follow-up phone call or email of the likely time that the collection will occur. In most instances the unit will be collected within 24 hours.
Please note that it is your responsibility to have the unit available in a position that the courier can easily access with regards to stairs, lifts, gravel driveways, low clearances etc. Our selected courier will use a hand trolley (and a tail-gated truck if needed) – however they require clear, level, safe access from your premises to and from their vehicle. The onus is on you to arrange for your own professional removalists should a courier be presented with poor site access and adequate help with lifting is not provided. Please ensure that any potential problems are discussed with our staff prior to a courier being booked otherwise you will be liable for the costs incurred.
Thanks kindly in advance for your complete co-operation to ensure a smooth exchange of units.
Aquarange are aways fair and reasonable in all dealing with every client, please contact us anytime if you are not happy at all with the service received.