These alfresco outdoor bar refrigerators took us 3 years to develop starting in 2008. They encompass the best brand name parts available in the world, the best engineers and a long standing manufacturer, to bring to Australia the most economical well performed on the market, similar brand name units simply do not keep drinks cold once temperature gets to about 28°C +.
You will notice on the 'Feefo' Independent reviews noise is mentioned as a downfall, we just want you to know that we have since addressed this issue with special quieter German interior ones that are now 39Db, and not the Std 55Db, the total unit Db is now 47Db, we cannot change the rear one to be much quieter when being used in alfresco without compromising a little in run times and energy consumption. If unit going inside we can alter rear to a quiet blade making a few Db difference to app. 43Db.
Alfresco, Under Bench, Under Counter "RHINO" "GREEN SENSE PLUS" glass door outside bar fridge, Eco Friendly, Energy Saving industrial type for heavy usage and reliability indoors and out. The only proper choice for outside use and a great for busy pubs with fast pull down times and cheapest units to run on Australian market.
- Industrial build for harsh applications, especially Alfresco areas and busy pubs and clubs, units are IP34 rated so are a proper outdoor rated product, no other fridges on our market have had this test done.
- Power Consumption: 1.65Kwh/24Hr And 1.27KWh/24Hr in ECO mode. Some of our previous models and most others on market draw up to 5.9KWh/24Hrs, its over 3 times cheaper to run.
- Size: W: 900mm x D: 500mm x H: 865mm (available in 840mm high version Model GSP2H-840-SS), allow 5mm each end for door swing if fitting in cabinetry.
- Db (Decibal rating 47), commercial grade fridge, you can hear these running.. We do special quiet fan upgrades if you want to use inside, this is extremely popular, ask the staff about this, dropping inner fans to 39Db and rear to app 43Db.
- Chills to 2ºC with ease in 40ºC+ heat. This is tested and works in that temp, not just tested in that temp. Many competitors don't give results of harsh testing.
- Industrial style for harsh applications, great pub or outdoor bar fridge.
- Specially designed to be placed inside cabinets 100%, front venting units so no ventilation needed.
- Automatic defrost with self evaporating drip tray system.
- Double glazed tempered self closing lockable doors.
- High capacity adjustable 'no topple' shelves hold 104kg each.
- All fans are from Germany's best manufacturer, EBM, utilizing the 'EC range' that run 70% cheaper than other fans.
- Quality Embraco compressor from Spain using R600A refrigerant (100% ozone friendly), running 25% cheaper than similar.
- Automatic "Carel" eco controller from Italy has two modes, one for extra cold drinks when needed to operate at a premium and 'Eco' mode for periods of non usage to save plenty of power, up to 30% more.
- Patented air flow system allows unit to quickly get to temperature, saving run times, energy consumption and protecting all working parts to extend life of the fridge.
- Recently awarded by Heineken "Most valuable Ozone Friendly Supplier" and "Most Energy Efficient Units In Their Class In The World", (see download section for more).
- Rhino GSP units use Greenpeace endorsed hydrocarbon technology, see more here http://cooltechnologies.org/content/background
- Tested at TUV Rheinland laboratory's, these rated the most energy efficient units within their class in the world.
- Double LOW E glass panels can handle up to 77% humidity in 40ºC and 73% in 30ºCwith no condensation (no water on your hard wood floors).
- 100% Ozone friendly CYCLOPENTANE foaming.
- Heated mullion (part where doors meet body, stop condensation and water forming).
- LED lighting (energy saving) for full illumination inside.
- Allow 10mm shadowline when building into cabinetry.
- Handle protrudes 45mm extra than depth of 500mm.
- 12 x shelf adjustments are 25mm apart.
- Step in fridge is 210mm from front, 200mm high and 150mm deep.
- 2 years parts and labour warranty included.
See more visit: www.greensenseplus.com
A great product from one of the world's leading refrigeration specialists, "STAYCOLD", in the UK is our official manufacturing partner. Staycold supply products under licence for some of the worlds biggest brands including, HEINEKEN, CARLSBERG, FOSTERS and more! Quality is excellent. www.staycold.co.uk
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Japanese Secop Brand Variable Speed Compressor
- EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper
- Noctua Silent and Quiet Fans From Norway
- Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan
- USA Cherry Brand Switches
- German Danfoss Eco Controller and Sensors
- Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)