HSV GTRS branded glass door bar fridge with a unique light up door, looks brilliant, fantastic gift idea. We can add your exclusive number plate to the door image, no extra! *Official HSV product. We can do a design without number plate if required.
The fridge is triple glazed and tropical rated, so great for your man cave, shed, rumpus or theatre room. *Note - Delivery is app. 7-10 days longer as we brand on order, the light up glass required special perspex to be carved etc.
Some main features are;
- Triple glazed door for proven tropical 38ºC operation (sub tropical ST rated).
- All 304 Stainless door with bar handle looks stylish, unit is RIGHT HAND HINGED, left is available on request.
- W: 430mm x D: 500mm x H: 700mm, handle is 45mm deep (so total depth 545mm).
- Pressed metal finish designed to withstand perishing whilst being in open air.
- Interior fan with coldplate designed with manual 'time' operated defrost for even dispursement of ice build up (25min every 6 hours).
- Interior fan circulates air well to ensure 'even' temps throughout.
- Tested over 8Hrs the unit cycled between -1ºC > +1ºC throughout (see attachments page for download), during 20min defrost it only gets to 7ºC max.
- Rear condensor.
- Stunning 500mm LED strip lights down both sides of inner door, make it light up and look fantastic, this can be turned off, switch inside fridge for easy access.
- 3 x HD chromed 'self locking no topple' shelves with 26 x bars wide and 3 deep to ensure no sagging when heavy loads on shelf.
- 9 x adjustable shelf slots for plenty of drink variation opportunities, 60,75,45,50,50,50,50,50,50mm from bottom up.
- Designed to fit 4 x layers of cans high, meaning 85 x 375ml cans can fit, that is truly a champion design effort.
- Made by our longest standing, most reliable factory, we have used our own label (Schmick) so we are not building someone else's brand.
- 25 kg
- Excellent special 'Drop Ship' packaging designed so that your fridge is safe even when couriers kick it round like a football at training.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer