A Cool Holden Sandman HQ HJ HX HZ Bar Fridge with triple glazing and excellent cooling. Unit is part of the legendary 'Holden Heritage' Collection that has become extremely popular. Makes a great gift.
This little unit has been produced in a long term factory and it has been proven already in the market over a long time. Well built and engineered unit with internal fan, chromed shelves, LED lighting, and a brilliant finish.
- Shelving has 3 x height adjustments, 190, 225 and 315mmH.
- Interior fan system for even temperature control (can be heard like a computer fan)
- 2 chromed shelves, 345mmW x 215mmD.
- Outer Dimensions: W: 435mm x D: 490mm x H: 510mm, 16kg.
- Internal Dimensions: W: 350mm x D: 370mm x H: 415mm.
- Right hand hinged door, can be reversed
- Mechanical 'dial' temperature gauge is fully adjustable 2-8°C.
- Tropical rated for climate up to 38°C, great for alfresco area
- Power Consumption: 1.118Kwh/24Hrs.
- Mechanical defrost timer.
- White body, white door with silver trims top and bottom, black interior
- White LED light (1 Watt) inside which can be turned On or Off
- 2 x adjustable feet.
- Self evaporating, automatic defrost.
- External condensor.
- Heavy duty packaging to ensure safe delivery.
- 1 Year Full Replacement Warranty (Add 2 Years for $59.00, call to inquire 1300 376849)
*Choose the drop down box above for color you want, see model codes below.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer