Dual zone wine fridge for your home entertaining area, this 'no noise' model is very popular for its versatility.
- trendy modern design, 24 bottle capacity
- LED touchscreen temperture controller
- Upper Zone: Holds 8 x bottles.
- Lower Zone: Holds 16 bottles.
- Upper Temp: 10ºC-18ºC (ambient 25ºC).
- Lower Temp: 10ºC-18ºC (ambient 25ºC).
- Black Body and black mirror finish on door
- LED light inside.
- environment friendly. CFC free,
- no vibration, No noise
- If room temp is lower than set temp, then it doesn't heat the unit up, so if set at 12ºC, and room temperature is 8ºC, fridge will be at 8ºC.
*Remember, this fridge does not have compressor, designed for indoors only, under 25 degrees.
- Indoor (motel/hotel accommodation room or home use)
- Indoor (Unit is either 'already quiet' OR there MAY be quiet fan upgrade available, ask staff.
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Ferrotec Japanese Cooling Module
- Japanese Brand Cooling System Using Heat Pipe Technology