Under Bench front venting glass door bar fridge.
**Currently Out Of Stock - Next Shipment Due End January**
Bar fridge designed for indoor quiet operation and to be built in under bench tops, a great little unit.
- The fridges have a black body with black all glass door, stylish stainless bar handle and lock.
- Unit is front venting and can be built under benches or into cavities without ventilation.
- 820mm high so fits under all existing benches.
- Adjustable temperature control is 1-18ºC on both sides, works in ambient up to 32ºC, made for indoors.
- Italian Carel electronic digital display controller gives even and very controlled air temperature environment.
- Unit is left hinged, right hinged available has wine shelving that we can swap for chromed (Model: SK151WG).
- Evaporator piping made extra thick copper for long life.
- Self evaporating drip tray system removes excess water.
- Special LOW E glass helps minimise condensation in humid areas.
- Quiet, reliable compressor and 12V fan system with special fans from Austria.
- Locks fitted to allow cabinet security when needed.
- 4 x chromed beer shelves hold about 42 x stubbies each, and room on floor also, can fit over 125 cans no probs.
- Interior 'soft' LED blue lighting on roof.
- R600A refrigerant - ozone friendly.
- Cyclopentane foaming in walls is 100% ozone friendly.
- Noise Level: 36-39 Db, we use 12V fans system to minimize noise levels, Fan Db = 29.
- Air filter in unit helps with humidity.
- Automatic defrost.
- Grill height from ground 78mm.
- Mix and match units with wine or beer shelving, making combinations to suit what YOU want.
- We have another model that also matches, the SK101. This is 380mm wide, so you can make up combinations in many widths of matching fridges.
- 2 Years parts and labour warranty.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor (commercial, pub, hospitality)
- Indoor (Unit is either 'already quiet' OR there MAY be quiet fan upgrade available, ask staff.
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Noctua Silent and Quiet Fans
- Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan
- Italian Carel Controller and Sensors
- High Quality Jiaxipera Chinese Compressor