Tropical Rated Glass Door Alfresco Bar Fridge made especially for outdoor tropical alfresco areas in Australia. Triple glazed door and lock, we designed shelving structure to allow 4 x height of cans, can fit 85 x 375ml inside each unit so 170 x cans. Perfect for that little outdoor Barby area or that shed environment for a few spare cool ones in times of need.
Some main features are;
- Size: W: 860mm x D: 500mm x H: 700mm (These are 2 x UNITS side by side, a pigeon pair of 1 x right and 1 x left hinged).
- Triple glazed door for proven tropical 38°C operation (Sub Tropical ST rated).
- Doors are lockable.
- All 304 stainless steel door with bar handle looks stylish, unit is 1 x RIGHT HAND HINGED & 1 x LEFT HAND HINGED.
- Handle is 45mm deep (so total depth 545mm).
- Pressed black metal finish designed to withstand perishing whilst being in open air.
- Interior fan with cold plate designed with manual 'time' operated defrost for even disbursement of ice build up (25min every 6 hours).
- Interior fan circulates air well to ensure 'even' temperatures throughout.
- Tested over 8 hrs the unit cycled between -1°C > +1°C throughout (see attachments page for download), during 20min defrost it only gets to 7°C max.
- Rear wire condensor.
- Stunning 500mm LED strip lights down both sides of inner door, make it light up and look fantastic, these can be turned off, switch inside fridge for easy access. You can choose from 6 x colors for these lights, Blue, White, Red, Purple, Yellow and Green.
- Each fridge has 3 x HD chromed 'self locking no topple' shelves with 26 x bars wide and 3 deep to ensure no sagging when heavy loads on shelf.
- 9 x adjustable shelf slots for plenty of drink variation opportunities.
- Designed to fit 4 x layers of cans high, meaning 85 x 375ml cans can fit, that is truly a champion design effort.
- Weight: 25kg.
- Excellent special 'Drop Ship' packaging designed so that your fridge is safe in courier travels.
- Brilliant performance inside with temperature, see downloads page to get a close up view of the cycling graph.
- Quality compressor www.donper.com.
- 2 Years parts and labour warranty.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer