Coldest Alfresco Beer Fridge Possible is available with this specially designed under zero bar fridge. You can choose your temperature with a simple touch button control and then you have 2 x special choices to make drinks cold, the TURBO mode gives 1 hour at -5°, and Party Mode runs at -5° to ensure the coldness in times of extreme need.
- Black body and black glass door with modern design.
- 108 litre and fits 108 x cans really easily.
- Heated glass door stops condensation, great for areas with hard wood floors or tiles.
- Ambient temperature operation great in up to 43°C.
- Size: W: 560mm x D: 520mm x H: 845mm
- Inner Size: W: 440mm x D: 360mm x H: 705mm
- 3 x Shelves: Special 2 x piece shelving, total size W: 463mm x D: 340mm
- 5 x Height adjustments: 210, 250, 365, 475 and 520mm high.
- Step in fridge is 205mm deep and step height is 210mm high (so the floor holds less).
- Inner fan for great air circulation, unique inner design to distribute air evenly. *Turns OFF when door opens keeping cold in.
- White LED light switchable ON/OFF from front touch panel.
- Special TURBO mode button, chills to minus 5 (-5°C) for 1 hour.
- Special PARTY mode button, chills to minus 5 (-5°C) until you press party button again (*NOTE: Manual is wrong, it says party mode auto stops at 6 hours).
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer