The Rhino Envy series of alfresco outdoor bar refrigerators are truly the best fridge for hot/humid climates, coldest drinks and lowest energy consumption. We started this project in March 2013 after the success of the Rhino GSP range, and now, May 2017 we finally have first units in stock. With rust-proof marine grade 316 stainless steel, variable speed Brazilian invertor compressor, German fans and eco controller, heated glass to stop condensation, and so many other features it makes them the right choice for your outside entertaining area. Units also have a special 'low speed' fan setting for quiet operation in case you wanted to have indoors or unit is near sleeping quarters. With fan on high speed it can chill brilliantly in 43ºC+, amazing performance with low cost.
Rhino Envy suits any application, your home entertaining area, pubs, clubs and any commercial hospitality venues, saving plenty of $$$ on energy consumption with fast pull down time
- Industrial build for harsh applications, especially alfresco areas and busy pubs and clubs, units are IP34 rated so are a proper outdoor rated product, no other fridges on our market have had this test done.
- Power Consumption: 1.03Kwh/24Hr. Some of our previous models and most others on market draw up to 3.8KWh/24Hrs, its over 3 times cheaper to run. These figures are without heated glass turned on, this adds just under 1Kw a day.
- Size: W: 600mm x D: 575mm x H: 840mm
- Chills to 0ºC with ease in 43ºC+ heat. This is tested and works amazing in that temperature, it's not just 'tested' in that temperature. Many competitors don't give the results of harsh testing.
- Industrial style for harsh applications, great pub or outdoor bar fridge.
- Specially designed to be placed inside cabinets 100%, front venting units so no ventilation needed.
- Automatic defrost with self evaporating drip tray system.
- High capacity adjustable 'no topple' shelves hold 104kg each.
- Rear fans are Germany's best manufacturer, EBM, utilizing the 'EC range' that run 70% cheaper than other fans. Inner fans are silent Noctua ones.
- Quality Secop (Danfoss) variable speed inverter compressor from Germany using R600A refrigerant (100% ozone friendly), running 25% cheaper than similar.
- Automatic "Danfoss" eco controller from Italy has two modes, one for extra cold drinks when needed to operate at a premium and 'ECO' mode for periods of non-usage to save plenty of power, up to 30% more.
- Patented air flow system allows unit to quickly get to temperature, saving run times, energy consumption and protecting all working parts to extend life of the fridge.
- Rhino units use Greenpeace endorsed hydrocarbon technology, see more here http://cooltechnologies.org/content/background.
- Tested at TUV Rheinland laboratory's, these are rated the most energy efficient units within their class in the world.
- Heated glass switch can be turned on/off if humidity is high to stop water forming.
- 100% Ozone friendly CYCLOPENTANE foaming.
- Heated mullion (part where doors meet body, stop condensation and water forming).
- LED lighting (energy saving) for full illumination inside, choose Blue or White with switch located on front.
- Allow 10mm shadowline when building into cabinetry.
- Handle protrudes 45mm extra than depth of 575mm.12 x shelf adjustments are 25mm apart.
- Step in fridge is 195mm from front, 195mm high and 150mm deep.
- 2 years parts and labour warranty.
See more visit: www.greensenseplus.com
A great product from one of the world's leading refrigeration specialists, "STAYCOLD", in the UK is our official manufacturing partner. Staycold supply products under licence for some of the worlds biggest brands including, HEINEKEN, CARLSBERG, FOSTERS and more! Quality is excellent. www.staycold.co.uk
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Japanese Secop Brand Variable Speed Compressor
- EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper
- Noctua Silent and Quiet Fans From Norway
- Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan
- USA Cherry Brand Switches
- German Danfoss Eco Controller and Sensors
- Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)