Glass Door Mini Bar Milk Fridge For Coffee Machine.
A high quality unit with triple glass door and lock, designed specifically to store milk for use with automatic coffee machines. It is tropical rated and has inner fan for even and stable temperature all year round.Main Specifications
- Black powder coated body.
- All stainless 304 reversible door with lock.
- Blue LED light.
- 4 x holes on both sides for coffee machine tubing.
- 2 x heavy duty chromed shelves.
- 10 x height adjustments for shelving.
- Triple glass to ensure extra coldness retention.
- Interior fan for even and stable temperature.
- Proper fin block evaporator.
- Fits 2 x 2 litre or 2 x 3 litre bottles milk.
- Compressor driven unit with timer defrost system, automatic defrost.
- Light switch and on/off button located inside the unit.
- Size: W: 350mm x D: 425mm x H: 500mm
- Inner fridge depth to step 175mm, 285mm at top.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer