Petrol Bowser Fuel Pump Glass Door Skinny Sub Tropical Rated Bar Fridge - Choose your design!
- Unit Size: W: 395mm x D: 476mm x H: 1850mm.
- Packaging Size: W: 445mm x D: 525mm x H: 2010mm.
- Inner Size: W: 325mm x D: 330mm x H: 1405mm.
- Depth when open 800mm.
- LED lighting x 2 in top, and strip LED inside door frame, really showcasing products well.
- Double tempered glass.
- Door lockable, right hinged and self closing
- Self evaporating drip tray, auto defrost.
- Monolithic concealed handle, door is rounded shaped, great design feature.
- Removable header light board, great for branding if required.
- Digital GREEN temperature display with Italian Carel electronic controller.
- Weight: 60kg.
- 135 litres: (fits 16-25 cans stubbies per shelf), about 112 cans in total.
- Temp range 0ºC >5ºC in ambient 38ºC.
- Fan forced ducted air flow.
- Ultra fast pull down times, great for retail environment.
- Coldplate and barrel fan system circulate air brilliantly.
- Curved plastic molded exterior gives a neat look.
- 6 x fully adjustable chromed HD shelves.
- Shelf size is W: 290mm x D: 290mm, 42 positions each 15mm apart, plenty of options.
- 55mm thick insulation, high density cyclopentane foaming, 100% enviro friendly.
- MEPS, SAA and EMC Approved.
- Unit is Dairy Rated for food no problems
- Energy Consumption: 2.2kwh/24Hrs.
- Average Db (49).
- 2 Years Parts And Labour 5 Years Compressor Warranty Included
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Quality Chinese Compressor
- Transfomer From Taiwan
- Noctua Silent and Quiet Fans From Norway