Commercial mini bar fridge designed to hold milk for the coffee industry here in Australia. Dellware is a proven factory, these are by Coca Cola, Coles and Nestle, units keep milk at under 4°C. There are 4 x plug holes on each side for plenty of entry point options for milk lines.
- Solid construction,.
- The fridge is Black ABS with all 304 stainless steel Lockable door.
- Fridge door is reversible and self closing.
- Shatterproof, Tempered glass,.
- 0-8ºC in ambient tested 32ºC.
- Manual thermostat control can be set to keep milk under 4°C.
- 42Db, quieter operation than most glass door fridges.
- 1 x chrome shelf.
- Self evaporating drip tray, when these units are set on high units require manual defrost to de-ice cold plate, 3 monthly.
- Long compressor life
- Interior LED blue light (this can be turned off).
- ozone friendly - R134A refrigerant -
- External Dimensions: W: 365mm x D: 406mm x H: 475mm.
- Interior Dimensions: W: 275mm x D: 260mm (D: 150mm from step) x H: 175mm, step H: 175mm.
- 20mm feet included in height.
- Weight: 20kg.
- Power consumption: 90Watt.
- MEPS, SAA and EMC Certified.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer