Rhino 3 glass door commercial glass front beer fridge with low energy consumption.
- Size: W: 1350mm x D: 520mm x H: 840mm.
- Weight: 98kg.
- Power Consumption; 3.2Kwh/24Hrs.
- Designed specifically for tough hospitality industry applications.
- Recently awarded by Heineken "Most valuable Ozone Friendly Supplier" and "Most Energy Efficient Units In Their Class In The World".
- Chills to 2ºC with ease in 38ºC+ heat.
- Industrial style for harsh applications, great pub and club fridge.
- Specially designed to be placed inside cabinets, front venting.
- Automatic defrost with self evaporating drip tray system.
- Double glazed, tempered, self closing, lockable doors.
- Classy polished stainless steel interior.
- High capacity adjustable 'no topple' shelves.
- Special LOW E glass doublke glazed can handle 65% humidity in 30ºC with minimal condensation.
- EBM fans from Germany's best manufacturer
- Quality LG compressor using R600A refrigerant (100% ozone friendly).
- 100% ozone friendly CYCLOPENTANE foaming.
- LED lighting for full illumination inside.
- Allow 10mm Shadowline when building into cabinetry.
- Step is 210mm from front and 200mm high.
55Db (Noise Level) you will hear these running. Ask us about quiet fan upgrades.
See more visit: www.greensenseplus.com.au
A great product from one of the worlds leading manufacturers. "STAYCOLD" in the UK, is our official manufacturing partner. Staycold supply products under licence for some of the worlds biggest brands including, HEINEKEN, CARLSBERG, FOSTERS and more! Quality is high excellent. http://www.staycold.co.uk/
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- LG Compressor
- EBM German Industrial Fan
- EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper
- Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan
- Quality China Electronic Controller and Sensors
- Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)