Left hinged commercial glass 1 door refrigerator designed to save energy costs in busy hospitality industry applications. We use brand name parts to ensure longevity and use 5 energy saving features making it a popular choice for high usage.
- Designed specifically for busy hotel, pub, club businesses to run efficiently, saving money.
- Size: W: 600mm x D: 520mm x H: 840mm.
- Weight: 50kg.
- Power Consumption: 1.94Kwh/24Hrs.
- Recently awarded by Heineken "Most valuable Ozone Friendly Supplier" and "Most Energy Efficient Units In Their Class In The World".
- Chills to 2ºC with ease in 38ºC+ heat.
- Industrial style for harsh applications, great pub fridge.
- Specially designed to be placed inside cabinets, front venting.
- Automatic defrost with self evaporating drip tray system.
- Double glazed, tempered, self closing, lockable doors (right hinge available, model SG1HR-B).
- High capacity adjustable 'no topple' shelves hold 104kg each.
- Special LOW E glass on each pane can handle 65% humidity in 30ºC with minimal condensation.
- Polished 304 stainless interior looks stunning.
- All fans from Germany's best manufacturer, EBM.
- Quality LG compressor using R600A refrigerant (100% ozone friendly).
- 100% Ozone friendly CYCLOPENTANE foaming.
- LED lighting (energy saving) for full illumination inside.
- Allow 5mm Shadowline when building into cabinetry.
- Step is 210mm from front and 200mm high.
- Db (Noise Level) about 50Db. Ask about our quiet fan upgrade options.
See more visit: www.greensenseplus.com.au
A great product from one of the worlds leading manufacturers. "STAYCOLD" in the UK, is our official manufacturing partner. Staycold supply products under licence for some of the worlds biggest brands including, HEINEKEN, CARLSBERG, FOSTERS and more! Quality is excellent. http://www.staycold.co.uk/
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Low Energy Compressor
- EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper
- Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan
- Quality China Electronic Controller and Sensors