Acme Crate Design Retro Vintage Mini Bar Fridge 46 Litre
A great gift idea that's for sure, Wile E Coyote is still the number one client.
- Mechanical 'dial' temperature is fully adjustable 0-8°C.
- Tropical rated for climate up to 38°C.
- Cool retro handle and bottle opener
- (Check out the cool ways we can brand these in Gift Section Branded Units)
- Black body and interior.
- 1 x adjustable foot for leveling.
- Size: W: 430mm x D: 470mm x H: 500mm.
- 2 x shelfs W: 345mm x D: 165mm and 345mmW x 280mmD.
- 7 x shelf heights adjustments (80 ,165, 195, 230, 260, 300, 335mm Heights).
- Interior size W: 350mm x D: 300mm x H: 415mm.
- Self evaporating, automatic defrost.
- Extra heavy duty packaging to ensure safe delivery.
- 1 Year Australia Wide Full replacement
- No interior light
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor