WEG Art Football Club branded glass door bar fridge with a unique light up door, looks brilliant, fantastic gift idea!. The fridge is triple glazed and tropical rated so great for your man cave, shed, rumpus or theatre rooms. *Note - Delivery is app. 5-7 days longer as we brand on order etc.
*Unit comes fully branded, choose your team by adding the name in comments on checkout! 15 x teams available, scroll pics to see.
*Note: This product is not endorsed by the AFL or the featured club
Weg Art is a unique brand of 'self drawn' images proven so popular in the market over a long time. It's so exciting to make these history making images come to life on quality glass door bar fridges. Great gift idea! We can even add your OWN personal message to the light up logo, making it the ideal specialized gift.
- Triple glazed to ensure performance in hot and humid areas.
- Mechanical 'dial' temperature is fully adjustable 0-8°C.
- Tropical rated for climate up to 38°C.
- Mechanical timer defrost.
- Interior fan system for even temperature control.
- Black body, black interior, 304 stainless steel door.
- Blue LED strip lights in both sides of door to light up logo (can be turned On/Off).
- 1 x adjustable foot for levelling.
- Size: W: 435mm x D: 490mm x H: 520mm.
- The shelving has 3 x height adjustments, 190, 225 and 315mmH.
- 2 x flat chromed shelves come as standard, 1 x full size W: 345mm x D: 360mm, and 1 x 3/4 size W: 345mm x D: 215mm.
- *4 x Bottle Wine Rack designs (see pics 2+8) are available on request at extra cost if you want to mix beer and wine.
- Interior size W: 350mm x D: 370mm x H: 415mm.
- Right hinged door (left is available on request).
- Self evaporating, automatic defrost.
- External condenser.
- Extra heavy duty packaging to ensure safe delivery.
- 1 Year Full Replacement Warranty
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer