Schmick Tall Glass Door Bar Fridge front venting so can be integrated. Units keep drinks cold and look fantastic in the flesh.
We developed these completely from scratch, listening to all improvement requests from previous buyers as well as advancing technology, plenty of storage options. The units are quiet running, have brand name parts, are designed by a local Melbourne refrigeration engineer and are truly a brilliant fridge with excellent warranty. Check out the matching Dual Zone wine Fridge, model JC430-Combo.
- Size: W: 597mm x D: 685mm x H: 1945mm.
- Fits 56 x Corona bottle per shelf or 49 x 375ml cans.
- Fully adjustable heavy duty chromed shelving that holds all glass bottles with no 'sag' in shelf.
- Carel Italian controllers, Noctua silent 12V fan system run by special Taiwanese quality transformers.
- Special quiet running design that can be built into cavity venting from front.
- Triple glazed 304 'oversized' stainless door with LOW E glass to prevent condensation.
- A great addition to a classy entertaining set up or fancy venue.
- Warranty is 2 years parts and labour and 2 years on compressor, 'we come to you'.
Other Quick Info
- Delivery costs are high, these are heavy units, we have to book special trucks and use 2 x men to make delivery.
- If building into a space/cavity allow 20mm at sides for door swing, etc.
- Ask about upgrading warranty through the extended option, you get so many extras for a very small cost.
- In the range there are Single Zone Beer, Single Zone Wine and Dual Zone Wine. There are plenty of options to mix n match.
- See other door frame available in pictures by scrolling to the END, or click the option section to the right of pics
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- Noctua Silent and Quiet Fans
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan
- Italian Carel Controller and Sensors