Glass Door Bar Fridge Tropical Rated
Made especially for alfresco areas in Australia. The stainless Steel framed, Triple glazed door is lockable. We have designed shelving structure to allow 4 x height of cans, can fit 85 x 375ml inside. This fridge is perfect for that little outdoor BBQ area or that shed or Man Cave environment for a few spare cool ones in times of need.
Some main features are;
- Size: W: 430mm x D: 500mm x H: 700mm.
- Triple glazed door for proven tropical 38°C operation (Sub Tropical ST rated).
- Door Is lockable.
- All 304 stainless steel door with bar handle looks stylish, unit is LEFT HAND HINGED, see model HUS-SC70-SS for right version.
- Handle is 45mm deep (so total depth 545mm).
- Pressed black metal finish designed to withstand perishing whilst being in open air.
- Interior fan with coldplate designed with manual 'time' operated defrost for even disbursement of ice build up (25 minutes every 6 hours).
- Interior fan circulates air well to ensure 'even' temperatures throughout.
- Tested over 8 hrs the unit cycled between -1°C > +1°C throughout (see attachments page for download), during 20minute defrost it only gets to 7°C max.
- Rear wire condensor.
- Stunning 500mm LED strip lights down both sides of inner door, make it light up and look fantastic, this can be turned off, switch at rear.
- 3 x HD chromed 'self locking no topple' shelves with 26 x bars wide and 3 deep to ensure no sagging when heavy loads on shelf.
- 9 x adjustable shelf slots for plenty of drink variation opportunities.
- Designed to fit 4 x layers of cans high, meaning 85 x 375ml cans can fit, that is truly a champion design effort.
- Made by our longest standing, most reliable factory, we have used our own label (Schmick) so we are not building someone else's brand.
- Excellent special 'Drop Ship' packaging designed so that your fridge is safe in courier travels.
- Brilliant performance inside with temperature, see downloads page to get a close up view of the cycling graph.
- Quality compressor www.donper.com.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- High Quality Chinese Compressor
- High Quality Chinese Bearing Fan
- Chinese Reliable Transformer