Rhino Upright Energy Efficient Small Depth Commercial Bar Fridge. Triple glazing with tempered LOW E glass to help prevent condensation, also uses heated mullions around frame on body area to stop condensation. Brand parts, 304 stainless steel body and door, lockable, low energy, polished 304 grade S/S inner, LED lights and Green Sense Plus Approved are just a few other features.
- Designed specifically for Australian alfresco's, entertaining areas and busy hotel-pub-club businesses.
- Rhino units achieve Heineken’s top rating for energy efficiency as well as meeting their exacting product performance standards.
- Chills to 2ºC with ease in 38ºC+ heat.
- Industrial style for harsh applications, great pub fridge or home entertaining area.
- 304 Stainless body and door with polished 304 stainless interior
- Automatic defrost with self evaporating drip tray system.
- Triple glazed LOW E glass, tempered, the special LOW E glass means humidity levels can get to 75% before fog/water start to appear.
- Self closing lockable doors, hinges on RIGHT, left hinged also available is model SGT1L-SS.
- 5 x Special high capacity adjustable 'no topple' shelves, no sagging with all glass bottles loading.
- We have electrically heated the Cabinet front areas where door frame 'meets' fridge which are normally prone to high condensation (water forming).
- All fans from Germany's best manufacturer, EBM, special energy efficient EC fans that are 70% cheaper to run than normal fans.
- Quality compressor using R600A natural refrigerant with Zero Ozone Depleting (ODP) and negligible Global Warming Potential (GWP = 3), the gas is Greenpeace authorized.
- 100% Ozone friendly CYCLOPENTANE foaming in fridge walls.
- LED lighting (energy saving) for full illumination inside.
- Taiwanese transformers.
- Step is 21cm from front and 20cm high.
- 2 Year parts and labour warranty.
See more on energy saving visit: www.greensenseplus.com.au
A great product from one of the worlds leading manufacturers, "STAYCOLD" in the UK are our official manufacturing partner. Staycold supply products under licence for some of the worlds biggest brands including, HEINEKEN, CARLSBERG, FOSTERS and more! Quality is excellent. http://www.staycold.co.uk/
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
- Indoor Or Outdoor
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
- EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper
- Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan
- Quality China Electronic Controller and Sensors
- Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)