Husky Vino Pro Under Counter 46 Bottle Wine Refrigerator.
- 3 Year warranty on all parts and labour helping to guarantee peace of mind and value for money.
- Large 154 litre capacity, with the ability to hold 46 bordeaux wine bottles.
- Set the temperature to anywhere between 5ºC-18ºC providing the ability to store and service wine at the desired temperature.
- Stainless steel frame, handle and kick plate offering a modern, stylish finish.
- Active carbon filter with triple ventilations system helps to encourage airflow within the fridge. This improved air quality within the refrigerator helps to eliminate odours which will preserve the natural taste of the wine stored within the unit.
- A digital temperature display allows the temperature to be simple and easy to control.
- Additional security to the contents of your wine refrigerator is provided through in built locks which come as standard.
- A UV free dimmed blue LED internal light allows sufficient visibility within the unit on demand whilst not damaging the tannins within the wine and preserving the quality.
- Six telescopic beech wood shelves which are removable allow easy access within the wine fridge on demand whilst not damaging the quality of the wine.
- A triple UV coated glass door helps to provide superior insulation and reduce harmful UV rays which can alter the natural taste of the wine whilst also increasing energy efficiency.
- An anti vibration system with shock resistant shelving and adjustable feet help to minimize vibrations in the unit
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.